Saturday, March 18, 2006

Stealing? You Betcha!!

Okay, in my quest to find romantic book like things on the internet, I spent way too much time on Quizzilla to no avail. Seriously, how do you guys find fun things on the net! I did find a test on 'what is your inner underwear' which I thought would be fun and the underwear is nice, it's just, they look more like playboy photos and then I just sit and wish my butt looked like that.

Lucky me, I went to ag's and then Renee's and I was saved!!

I mean, I could have come up with more questions.

(What's weird, is I said laughter was after love, not music. Although I do love me some music.)




What romantic heroine are you?






You are Christine Daae from Phantom of the Opera. Your life is turbulent, confusing and sometimes frightening, but you can always find comfort in music.
Take this quiz!

4 comments:

ag said...

Sing, my angel. Sing.

Kristie (J) said...

I took it too and came up with Christine Daae too. When I tried to put it on the blog - it broke it so I shall just have to be content to tell you I got the same :)

meljean brook said...

I was whats-her-face from Les Miserable. Sigh.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm Cosette from Les Miserables, too. Is she any good?