Wednesday, August 09, 2006

BookMinx Wants to Play

I thought I would post about BookMinx's contest.

Seriously, it's for all you well read readers out there who have great recall! I'm thinking Rosario, Suisan, Megan (if she weren't on dial-up) and, wait, who else has a great memory for the books they read? It looks to be fun and even though I am going to embarrass myself by guessing at a few, I hope that you all find some time to try her game out.

It's funny how I don't really play the games for the prizes, I just like that I get to play!!

On a side note, I love her blog template!

7 comments:

Rosario said...

Me? Great recall? Cindy, honey, I'm totally dependent on my book spreadsheet, and that damned thing won't help me at all here! But it does sound like great fun, so I'm giving it a try :-)

Mailyn said...

On my way to check this out! PS glad you are OK from the near hit yesterday.

I once got hit on the driver's side with so much force I almost got crushed. Not fun. LOL

Dev said...

Looks fun ~ I'll have to check it out when I get home from work.

Samantha said...

Thanks for pimping my contest, Cindy!!! And I'm glad you like my template! And I'm sure you'll do good at guessing. Good luck!

Megan Frampton said...

I clicked on over, and figured out maybe four of them. I'm not so good as you might think--but thanks for the props, Cindy!

CindyS said...

Uh, I finished mine and I have 2 questions right. That's right. You can easily beat me!!

CindyS

Holly said...

I knew almost all of the romance ones, but I was stumped by the random questions. *sigh* I don't have time to play, unfortunately, but if you want to cheat I'll give you the answers. hahaha J/K

I would NOT help you cheat. ;)