Friday, August 18, 2006

I'm All Defined


Cindy --

[noun]:

An alien



'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com


Ohhhh, I like! I was so expecting 'lazy' and yet, 'an alien' is exactly how I probably relate to this world.

Oh, all right. You caught me with nothing to blog. Whatever. The last post must have made your eyes bleed so this is a blessing.

Yes.

It is.

On the 'totally about me' front I had a hard time sleeping today. I had that Christina Aguilera song running through my brain and couldn't relax. This is one of those bad things my brain does when I'm anxious. It will pick and fiddle with something just to make me crazy. I'm sure of it!

Also, go and give some love to Mrs. Giggles - not that she's pining or anything but I'm feeling her pain. Then go take a peek at her reading men ;)

I was over at the best friends yesterday and it dawned on me that I'm not myself. I'm feeling extremely lethargic in an untypical way. I mentioned I haven't gone grocery shopping, right? In like a month. Just essentials but no big shop. It's just so far down on my list of things to do and when I think about it I just shrug and continue to veg.

So now I'm gently probing the brain to find out if I am depressed or blue about something but nothing is coming to the surface. Hey, I learned to hide shit in my brain for years during my childhood so sometimes figuring out what's wrong is hard work.

Oh, and now I can't find my copy of Lover Eternal - that was Rhage's book, right? I so want to re-read all of Zsadist's scenes but I can't find the friggin' book. I had 4 emergency boxes of books but so far I have only found three of them. I'm terrified Bob somehow threw the last box in the 'closet of horror'.

For the first time in a long while I just want to sit and re-read some of my favourite books. I haven't read Dream Man in a few years so I pulled that from one of the emergency boxes as well as Lord of Danger by Annie (yeah, that's right, we're tight *snort* she probably annihilates anyone who calls her that. My mom's name is Anne and she hates being called Auntie Annie - so that's what I call her cause I'm a bitch), How To Marry A Duke anthology because there is a Sandy Blair story in there and I liked her two other books (on that note it feels like 2 years since her last book), The Kissing Game by Suzanne Brockmann and I think there is another Loveswept by her nearby.

Okay, I'm off to finish up my marathon watching of Season 1 of House. I love this guy!

9 comments:

~ames~ said...

Amy=human transformer (robot in disguise)
Not sure how I feel about that. I guess it's cool. :P

Hope you figure out what's buggin' you. ((Cindy))

Kate said...

my son is on a House jag. It does sound pretty good. I can't get over the fact that Bertie Wooster plays an american doctor.

Hope your boy is okay. and you, too. Sure it's not just Summer Blahdom?

Jennie said...

Jennie=(adj)tastes like fried chicken.

Very strange. But I do like to eat fried chicken.

House is awesome! Though this last season he got a little asshole-ish. (I mean more asshole-ish than normal. Which is a lot.)

Kate R-Bertie does a fabulous american accent. You couldn't tell at all that he's a Brit.

C2 said...

C2 - like or in the nature of a kangaroo

Hmm...I'm not too sure about that. But I have often been referred to as "bouncy". :o)

You know, I read that songs repeat in your head because your brain is trying to "finish" them, so if you can make your brain go all the way through to the end, it should go away. Or, if you don't know the whole song, it was suggested that you put a flourish at the end of the part you know...like the "Shave and a Haircut" thing. Wanna know what's freaky?? IT WORKS!

(Yes, sadly I have that problem frequently...compulsive?? Who me?)

CindyS said...

Ames - maybe it means your a good actress ;)

Zeek - are you saying Zsadist's book is being shipped!! Gotta go!!

Kate r - I've never seen Bertie Wooster but Hugh Laurie is friggin' HOT in House! And grumpy and irrevertant and yum ;)

Jennie - Is it wrong I like KFC?
Since I love the anti-hero House hasn't hit my threshold ... yet.
You do wonder if he has any emotions.

C2 - Thank you, thank you, thank you - I will definitely do this the next time I get a song playing over and over in my head. 'Aint' no other, ain't no other lover'...it's killing me! I didn't mind when I had the Kayne West song in my head but this one is driving me crazy. I'm going to go watch the video and then play some other music to see if I can get it out ;)

CindyS

Holly said...

holly --
[adjective]:

Visually addictive

so, did you figure it out?

Samantha said...

Samantha= banshee-like

*screechs*

And I love House too. Even though I've only seen the 1st season.

Dev said...

Ok ~ my definition was "Person who likes to steal tins of tuna".

Ouch.

Holly said...

lol @ Devonna