Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Waiting For Z

Okay, let's just get it out in the open.

I'm a wreck.

What's weird is I should be pumped and I think I am but I'm not used to this emotion as I haven't had this kind of response to an author in years!

Yeah, Zsadist's book is coming out on September 6th but let's face it, I'm hoping that one of my tiny bookstores has missed the whole 'do not sell before' thing and has a copy sitting proudly in the romance section.

Shit, it can be in the 'How to Groom Your Dog into a Sissy Pants' section, I just so need it to be there!

Tomorrow I'm going out with my best buds and we are going to the local mall and the little store in there is famous (okay, just to me) for having books before it's even humanly possible. I mean sometimes I swear they have the book before the author has even written it. Yes, exaggeration but I'm all wired and jazzy. I'm itching to get to that store and yet I'm terrified I'll burst into tears if the book isn't there.

Okay, I won't cry but I'll pout. Oh all right. I'll try to be an adult about it but still, it should be there.

Just for me.

Cause I'm special.

Ha, ha. Funny. I'm special in a princess sort of way, okay? Royalty should have some perks is all I'm saying.

Anyways, I can't remember if I admitted this on the blog or not so here it is.

I couldn't find my copy of Lover Eternal (stupid closet of horrors!!) and was forced (shut up, there was a gun involved) to buy another copy so I could re-read Z's parts.

Yeah, that's right, I'm not ashamed.

Damn. You're right. I need therapy.

3 comments:

Drea said...

I was tempted to go work for a bookstore just so I could get my hands on it earlier. Lol, that sounds bad - I mean to purchase it earlier. Good luck at the mall!

Mailyn said...

LMAO. Zadist turn into a big whimp for me when he pulled that crying and puking shit. Ugh. I can't stand that. He was so cool and then Ward made him a whimp. LOL.

I hope you find your copy!!!

CindyS said...

Zeek - so, you feel me ;) Hey, at least I didn't put brother at the end of that!

Mari - IF ONLY!! I'd get fired in a week because I would have half the books at my house ;)

Mailyn - OMG!! I loved that he puked and was a wreck but I like my men to have a soft squishy core ;) Kick-ass on the outside but all warm and fuzzy just for me ;)

CindyS