Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Yeah Baby!!!

Two great things happened today.

I got to meet one of my blogging buddies in person for the first time *wave* and had a great visit talking about life, books and blogging!

And then.

No, I can't.

Wait, I know, guess!

Awwww, c'mon. No guessing?

Fine.

I'll tell you.

Wait, I'm basking in the glow...

Still basking...

Yeah, basking...

We sold our house!!!!

*wiggling butt dance, ooooo, awwww, yeah, baby, singing 'Nah, nah, nah, nah, yeah, ha, ha, gooooood-bye!'*

Phew!! I'm just so relieved. The house closes at the end of September and do we have to paint? NO! Do we have to blow french doors into the back of the house? NO! Change flooring intermittently? NO!

It's all done. I don't have to go back to the other house unless it is to clean the other pool and really, who am I kidding? Y'all know I'm going to send Bob.

Okay, that's it for me, I'm officially brain dead. Or damaged. Whatever.

I heard that.

14 comments:

ReneeW said...

woohoo!! yippee! Congratulations, what a load off your shoulders. Go celebrate :)

CindyS said...

Thanks Renee - I can't even tell you how good I feel about this. Did I mention the house closes at the end of Sept? Squeeeee!!

CindyS

sybil said...

congrats

Who was the blogger? I wanna know!

Marg said...

Woo-hoo

Rosario said...

Hey, congratulations!!

And I want to know who the blogger was, too!

Suisan said...

Yayyyy! Congratulations!!

~ames~ said...

Who was the blogger? And congrats on selling your house!

dancechica said...

Oh that's so cool you got to meet one of your blogging buddies. I would love to meet some of the blogger folks.

And BIG congrats on selling your house! :-D

meljean brook said...

Congratulations on the sale!

And very cool about the blogger meet -- I've met a couple, and it's always been fantastic.

Kristie (J) said...

*um* the blogger buddy would be me!!! *wave back at ya* We live about an hour away from each other and I've been wanting to meet Cindy for a while now since we live so close. I finally suggested it in an email and she replied in less than 5 minutes I think, that she would love to; that she had been thinking of it too!
Just so you all know, Cindy's as sweet and funny in "real life" as she is on her blog!!! And I got to meet Bob and Cody :) and her cats, escpecially her really BIG cat.
And guess what one of the things we talked about?
Yep! books *g*. It was great to be able to talk short-hand and not have to explain what TBR,TBB, TSTL etc. are all about.
Thanks for having me Cindy!! It was awesome!

ReneeW said...

Oh, man, that is so COOL! I wish I didn't live about 2000 miles away. We could have had a party. Sounds like you two had fun :)

Holly said...

OMGosh! How awesome that y'all got to meet! That's just fabulous! and WOOOHOOO about selling your house! Sooo cool!

*does happy dance for Cindy*

Isn't that just a huge load off of your mind?

I'm sort of jealous about the meet up, though. There are so many wonderful people I've "met" through blogger that I'd like to really meet. LOL

Mailyn said...

woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for ya!!!


oh how is Cody? is he better?

oh and I haven't met anyone from blogland because I suck and I live in Miami. ugh. I hate this town. lol.

CindyS said...

Thanks everybody!! I'm all jazzed and celebrating and Bob is calm and waiting until Tuesday which is when the 'conditions' will all be waived. Basically, financial (which was pre done) and inspection which was also done previously. Tuesday those should be waved.

Still, I'm dancing. Now I just have to wait for Bob to join in ;)

Yeah, a blogging party would be fun. Even for all us wallflowers and shy types - I get louder with age ;)

CindyS