Saturday, June 03, 2006

Book Shopping

I don't suppose I mentioned that I went to Indigo books online to order Kresley Cole's back list?

Ooops. Didn't think so.

I bought:

You The Owner's Manual because I'm a huge dweeb and figured that I will eventually want to read this book. I'm not sure but, it'll look pretty on the book shelves and maybe I will have some spare time once I move to the new house. *snort*

The Price of Pleasures and The Captain of All Pleasures by Kresley Cole. I keep wanting to grab one of these and just sit and read but I just don't have the time right now. Damn, I can't wait until I have some spare time!!!

THEN!

I bought a tradesize anthology. Yep, I'm probably an idiot but I really liked Cole's book so I ended up spending the same amount for Playing Easy to Get as for the You book. This one I'm toting around hoping that I'll need to wait for a huge amount of time and get to read at least a short story. Could happen.

I did this on the 22nd of May.

Well, last night I found my gift cards, went back online and looked under the coming soon or new releases section or something like that and I bought more books.

Hi, am I moving this Thursday? Uh, yeah!

I got a notice that two of the three books have shipped - Squeeee! I may have to cancel the last book if it doesn't get here before I move. Yes, I'm a silly monkey but here is what I bought!

Undead and Unpopular by MJD - yep, I did it AND they had it in stock so it is being shipped to my little house as we speak!

Dark Wing Chronicles Beyond the Pale - I have no clue but I saw the second one on the shelf about two weeks ago. I asked the staff if they had book one but, why would a store carry the first in a series? Is it necessary? Apparently not because I can order it over the internet and have it delivered to my home. (On a different note, isn't the cover just sexy. It was the cover that attracted me - actually it was the cover of the second book that got me. This cover is a bonus!)

Finally, Twelve Sharp by Janet Evanovich. I think I had a mini stroke and pressed a button that put this in my cart. It's not on it's way here now because it hasn't been released and that's my story.

Easy, they also had the newest LKH listed but I managed to restrain my neurotic ways. Okay! I'm waiting for Bam's (takes you to her review of Micah which had me howling!) hysterical review which will probably have me buying it ASAP.

I'm such a dumbass.

A dumbass with new books!

No comments: