This should be a quick post but knowing myself so well, I will probably end up on some tangent about global warming and the effect it is having on my skin.
Hey, I'm just warning you.
Here is where I will bare my shame for all. It wasn't all that shameful until my husband decided to stuff everything into a closet.
I give you my husband's masterpiece - Books In A Closet.
So, anyone wanna guess where that one Karen Monk title I have might be? Any brave souls?
Also, this is a walk in closet so the boxes run the depth also.
I suggested that we go to IKEA and buy some bookcases because they are cheap and I could empty the boxes and see my books again. *purrrrr* Bob says forget it because he has order the plywood from his company and it's in some holding place until he can get up there to retrieve it.
Did I mention the third house closed today?
Priorities in Bob's head - don't think I'm not aware!
1. Get pool looking spotless (okay, I get this)
2. Gardening (it's July, save the money for next year!)
3. Put the new floor in the bathroom of our old house (yeah, can't wait to see when this gets done)
4. We are putting up our house on Tuesday - I told Bob that maybe my dog-eat-dog mentality was bringing everyone down so I should keep my mouth shut. At this point Bob says there are four houses on the market like ours under 300 000 and that he needs me to be the heavy. This means I have to listen to all the bitching and whining and hold steady. This ruined my birthday last year because it was 3 to 1 to drop our asking price by 40 grand. I said no fucking way and somehow I won - ruined my birthday but everyone was high fiving when we got our asking price. I told Bob I would be the heavy but he is not to ruin my birthday (Aug 25th) at which point he says, 'oh, the house will be sold by then'. *BOOM* My head exploded. At least this time, it will only be Bob and John (real estate agent) who will try and get me to back off. You'd think they would learn.
5. Yet another house.
6. Anything else that comes before anything Cindy wants.
Geez, I did say this was a drive by post and lookit me! I'm all Gabby McGab. I'm trying to head to bed for midnight but I have a headache (probably from stressing about being on the road for 8:30am tomorrow) and I need to decompress by blog-hopping.
Also, I managed to colour my hair without bleaching stripes into my eyebrows - I forgot to colour them all together so now I'm Super blonde with black eyebrows. I tell you, I'm lucky my head is attached!
So, I'm gone tomorrow until Sunday night but I figure you all have lives and won't miss me a bit. I, on the other hand, will be stressing and acting all bizarre because I'm too far away from home.
I'll miss you too.