Monday, July 03, 2006

Competition!!!

Okay, you all need to go to Kate's and get your snark on. It's for fun and it only takes a few minutes and you get a cool button to put on your blog if you win.

Here's the thing, I'm soooo going to win but I need some competition so I don't win by default. Oh, no. I need to know I trumped some serious ass. Suisan has already entered a sweet one but then I threw the 'Lemur' word around so I think I have her on bonus points alone.

Go to both links because even though you won't win the Lemur title you could win $250 dollars for books by following a few links at Kate's.

For me though, it's all about the Lemur.

Edited: I screwed up the second link to Kate's but it's fixed now. Yep, I'm a shoe in for this prize. Someone needs to run a 'Dumbass' Contest - I could snag that title in a heartbeat!

No comments: