Thursday, July 06, 2006

Derek Craven


Kristie!!!

I'm 2/3 of the way into the book - they are still not together!! and I have to go to bed because I have a Dr. appointment tomorrow and then my cousin is coming and

HOLY CRAP! I need to finish reading this book!!

Right now I'm pissed at Derek and Sara for their separation but you can only be pissed about something you are so in love with. I could just crack their heads together and I was forced to flip ahead to find out how friggin' long the separation was going to be because, man, long enough already!!!

I wasn't going to admit that I was reading this book because I wasn't sure about how I would find time to read it but you better believe that by bed time tomorrow I will have this book finished!

Derek Craven *sigh*

I just ...

*sigh*

I ...

*sigh*

5 comments:

sybil said...

Ay, ther be no livin' wif her now.

LOL or however you would spell that now... susian I am not. hee time to step away from the PoC DVD :).

Glad you like it! Hurry hurry finish it so we can sssssqqeeee more!

Kristie (J) said...

SSSSSSQQQQQQEEEEEE as Sybil so aptly put it!! I can hardly wait until you finish it so we can all see what you think of it. And not to worry - I always have lots'o'books to recommend :-) We'll find something to replace it in your "just in case" pile.

sybil said...

::coughdevilinwintercough::

~ames~ said...

LOL Cindy. And Sybil.

Kristie-do you have stats on how many people have blogged about this book? Or the list for those who haven't smaller?

Kristie (J) said...

Ames: I've thought of a wrap up, but when everyone I can think of has read it :) Cindy here is one of the last hold-outs :) but there is one more person who I have in mind. She has it but I'm not sure if she has read it or not.