Monday, July 24, 2006

Date Me, Baby, One More Time

JAY!!!!

*cues music* I think I love you so what am I so afraid of
I'm afraid that I'm not sure of a love there is no cure for ...

Lots of love being sent Jay's way because she was the reason I bought Date Me, Baby, One More Time and well,

KEEPER!! KEEPER!! KEEPER!! KEEPER!! KEEPER!!


I can't even begin to tell you whay this book is about because there are so many things going on. But, here's my best shot.


Cindy Blurb: Derek LaValle believes that the male members of his family are cursed to die at a specific time - he has it down to the second. Why does he know this? He saw his father die from a butter knife that suddenly had a life of it's own. After that he began to search out information on a curse. Of course, his entire family thinks he needs some shock therapy and explains the 'coincidences' as the LaValle men being unlucky. What he knows is that he needs to find the Goblet of Youth and girl the guardian to survive the curse. He has to do all this in a week because his time is coming.


Justine Bennett is the Guardian of the Goblet and has been watching over it for a couple of centuries now. Upon meeting Derek she is intrigued and decides to see what it is he is after.


It took a while for Derek and Justine to meet but once they do, they are in pretty deep with each other. All the same, there are so many obstacles in their way that the idea either of them will get out alive is slim.


Really, I can't squeeee enough about this book. For other reviews you can go to Jay's and Dear Authors. They tell you much more and clearly, I am up way past my bedtime because I'm barely literate!


The other good news? Rowe does great sexual tension and this book is real sexy and I liked the dark humour.


So if you want to try a great paranormal book where there are no vampires, werewolves or time traveling, this is it!!


So get this, I have Stephanie Rowe as an auto-buy author, Kresley Cole and J.R Ward. I love adding to the auto-buy list because it has been years!!!

5 comments:

Mailyn said...

lol at the test template! I love that pic of your doggie. it's just so damn cute!

Anonymous said...

aww I'm so glad you liked it!! Yay Jay for good book recommending! lol

~ames~ said...

I bought this book on Saturday because of the DearAuthor review. I'm glad you liked it.

CindyS said...

Mailyn - I live to entertain ;)

Jay - you ROCK!! What's on the TBR pile next!?

Ames - can't wait to hear your take.

CindyS

ReneeW said...

Oh boy, you got me! Must go find this one. Sounds like fun!