Saturday, July 22, 2006

Hoooo-kay

So, just because I think it's hilarious and to keep you all up on the blog change you can go look at the mess I have created.

I think I need to find a simpler template and work from there. *snort* Yeah, that aughta do it.

Just thought I would let you all know I'm trying and I would like to thank those who suggested creating a test blog because I would be in tears by now if I had done this to my blog. Instead, I get to laugh my ass off every time I do something wonky.

6 comments:

Marg said...

He certainly seems to be finding something interesting to sniff!! LOL!

You're braver than I Cindy. I really want a new template but I am too chicken to do it, because I can't find a ready made 3 column template that I like!

Rosario said...

LOL, I hope you can make it work, because your template makes me smile :-D

Anonymous said...

lol it's not necessarily bad, just a little scary! Do you know what you want and are just having trouble implementing it or are you making it up as you go along "I think the blogroll would....look....nice....um...here!"? If it's the former I can look at the code if you want. If it's the latter, well, you're on your own kid ;)

CindyS said...

Marg - get a test blog and then go hog wild. The good news is when you really screw up you can download the original template you were fiddling with. Truth be known, I'm lovin' Cody on the blog but I know that's probably just scary for most ;)

Rosario - I can't stop smiling either that's why I thought I would share.

Jay - it's okay, I want to learn so I'm just messing around. If I get really serious and start to get frustrated I know where you are. Thanks for the offer!!

CindyS

~ames~ said...

Cindy, I applaud your efforts. And the fact that you shared. LMAO!! Very cute. My first test template looked like shit.

Kristie (J) said...

I get a chuckle every time I check out the test blog - but I admire the heck out of you for trying! I can't even get that far!!! In fact I'm terrified to even try :)