Thursday, July 13, 2006

4:30 AM

It's late and I still haven't visited all the blogs I wanted to but, I thought I better update cause I know you're waiting all breathless and shit.

The cat litter is still where it was yesterday. Shut up.

Cody is no longer Sir Poops Alot but, I'm not rushing to any conclusions because he can revert in almost an instant. I think he has 5 more days of meds. Bless him for taking his horse pill without acting out though. Rocky can eat a treat or suck the cheese off of a pill and spit the bloody thing out at your feet.

It'll still have the stomach guard coating on it! (I've been giving the 13 year old Rocky aspirin daily and now he's dragging me down the street on walks. Bob can't believe the change and now makes sure that I give him his pill. Yeah, okay. I was the one who started him on the aspirin so I think *I'll* remember to give it to him. Sheesh. Although I have considered how wonderful it was to walk a dog that heals. *sigh*)

Cody, however, has been known to eat soap so a little pill is nothing.

AND there is a fox den around here. There are five of them now and the neighbours are all in a tizzy. Me, I think they're cute but I think I'm going to get out voted. The other night one ran across the road while I was walking Rocky and Cody. It was at that moment that I wished I had worn a full body suit because I was skiing! Nothing like having your feet ripped out from under you and being pulled face first up pavement.

Seriously, do you think Bob would know if I stopped giving Rocky the aspirin?

No dead critters today - Thank You Jesus! but it rained all day so no swimming. Yeah, boo hoo.

And last, I am addicted to animal crackers. I'm telling you there is a reason 'crack' is in the name. I believe I have bought close to 15 bags since my Godson was up and he wasn't interested in them.

I've had them as my dinner.

Oh, and I pulled a mini-smack down on partner number 1 tonight. I mean, no one called 911 or anything but I didn't pull too many of my punches. I even got a few jabs in on Bob - good thing he loves me!

We find out today if partner number 2 is in for real or if he's going to bail. I can't believe he even has a choice but the 'men' are dealing with that topic this morning.

This little partner is now off to bed.

4 comments:

Mailyn said...

what does Rocky need aspirins for? I mean it would depend on that.

glad to hear Cody is a bit better. I am taking a friend's dog to the vet today as she seems to have something in her eyes. poor baby : (

oh foxes! I bet they are so perty!!!!

Suisan said...

Tell rocky to stop dragging yo around like that. If he feels that much better, then he'd better take care of the lady who gives him the aspirins!

Good thing you smacked around partner 1--sometimes that needs to happen so that the menfolk will discuss it like gentlemen.

~ames~ said...

I love animal crackers!! I like to bite their heads off.

I'm glad Cody doesn't have the poopy problem anymore, and I hope he stays that way. :P

Mailyn said...

I love animal crackers!! I like to bite their heads off.

Ames lmao!!!! you are eeeeevil. I likes!!!