Sunday, June 04, 2006

This Is Cool!


I haven't seen anybody mention this so I thought I would parade it on out here.

I saw this over at Strange New Products. A site I found via Maili's link of the day there months ago. I bookmarked it because there was some fun stuff and I go back every once in a while to find out what's new.

BedBooks!!

I so could have used these when I was a teen and would read all night. I wonder if they really work. They claim to keep shoulder, neck and back pain away! You know, I'm so interested I may have to order one of these books to see how it works. Wow, they come in paperback and hardcover. Not badly priced. I'll have to think on it.

Hey, they say they have literary classics. I may fall asleep like a normal person yet.

Go on over to Strange New Products to check out the 'Pierced Eyeglasses' ow, ow, ow and 'The Hot Dog Penis Roaster'. I kid you not. Just keep scrolling down.

Would the hot dog thing make a good gag gift for a male's 60th birthday? No seriously or would all the men just groan in pain. It would be for my Uncle's 60th and I don't know if I need a bunch of my family gasping in shock and horror instead of falling on the ground laughing. Hmmm, better get Bob to weigh in on the subject. He tends to keep me from my natural faux pas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great find, Cindy! Bedtime reading would be such an event to look forward to.