Sunday, December 17, 2006

Uh, help?

Anyone see the birds at the top of the blog? I did something with my hitcounter and had it re-save and now I can't see the birds.

Curses.

Edited: Okay, it won't show up in Firefox but it will in IE - the website that hosts the template (if I am using that correctly) isn't loading in Firefox either.

Edited Again: I'm going to give it till tonight to fix itself. I'm using Kristie's theory of not looking for something that you have lost. Afterall, it'll show up sometime!

6 comments:

Carla said...

I'm on IE 7 and I can't see the birds, if that's any help to you.
Good luck!

Nicole said...

I see the birds. I'm using Firefox.

Dev said...

When I popped in last night, I couldn't see the birds. I see them fine today. I'm on IE 7.

C2 said...

I can see birds using Safari. :o)

Bob & Muffintop said...

I see 'em too. IE 7 & AOL.

CindyS said...

Thanks everybody - I think they are back - maybe it was a downloading problem - I just noticed that it got stuck when it was downloading from bravenet.

CindyS