Friday, December 01, 2006

I'm Not Really Here!

I'm just popping in to let you know I'm alive but I want to do blog rounds so I won't have time to post tonight and possibly tomorrow. You guys have been busy!

I bought Drop Dead Gorgeous by Linda Howard and I think that will be the next book I read. I was going to crack my Anne Stuart book but I don't have the heart. With all the stress heading my way I want a friggin' reward and Anne is it!

I also went through and tagged all my reviews. I'm not really sure what it would do for you guys - I was thinking it would create a sidebar menu with links but I guess I have to do that.

What became clear to me was that for the most part, I read only B books and up. Very rarely do I suffer through a D book but there is at least one of those. Also, I realized my blog is more about me than about the books I read.

Yep.

I named my blog just right.

No comments: