Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Feliz Navidad....

It's now 2pm on Christmas Eve and I still have half the house to clean so I thought I would jump on here for a break and wish everyone a happy holiday season! I think many have already left to see family and friends so I think I am one of the rare ones to hold down the fort.

It's our first year to host Christmas and Bob has outdone himself in my book room - I will post pics soon and the bathroom is done!!! (The house looks like a lumber yard but whatever ;))

I am going to go wrap more gifts and then continue on my cleaning spree - then a small nap and the family shows up around 6pm and from then on I shall be one moody bear. Lots of new things being tried on this round but I have my mom and Aunt Nora to help when I'm not really sure how to make that breakfast or why my gravy is turning lumpy.

Ah well, three sleeps and it'll all be over until next year!

Merry Christmas everyone!

3 comments:

Tara Marie said...

Have a wonderful Christmas.

Tara

Rosario said...

Feliz Navidad to you, too!

Bob & Muffintop said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New year! And well behaved houseguests and whatnot~