Thursday, December 14, 2006

Referrals?

I have seen others post what people are searching for when their site pops up but mine have never been that interesting. This time there are a few that make me wonder.

"julia quinn" blog
compost "pool heater" -solar
ding fries are done ( mcds )
"84 waverley" toronto
wonderings
"anne stuart" puppies
lisa valdez miss florida
lord of danger anne stuart
Actor stage "Pamela Clare"
"mold smells like "
sex cruisies
a man who never grew up
what happened to bono's hair
"Kristopher Reisz"
cindy's blog
anne "stuart books" sale
pictures of tacks beach newfoundland
nocturnal bucks
badboys II game find gasmask fumes
making cinnamin pine cones
Number one: I'm glad I'm not the only poor sap that wonders what mold smells like. I learned the hard way after the basement at the old house sprung a leak. I thought it was the dogs. Ugh.

Number two: Sex cruisies? I thought it said cruises and I was all ready to sign us up.

Number three: What happened to Bono's hair - really? this is of the utmost importance to someone?

Number four: the last four are head scratchers but when I went to one of them I was on page 20 of a google search so it doesn't mean the person showed up!

Last but not least, nocturnal bucks.

Yeah, baby.

3 comments:

mailyn said...

Wait, what DID happen to Bono's hair? I have no clue what goes on in celebrity land. If you get an answer let me know!

LMFAO at this!!!
I'm glad I'm not the only poor sap that wonders what mold smells like

You are too damn funny!!!! ^_^

Marg said...

mine are always boring too!!

~ames~ said...

What about Anne Stuart puppies? LOL