Saturday, October 14, 2006

FYI

I went and posted over at The Romantic Times Message Board. It's the first time I have ever written to Anne Stuart and I'm a wee bit nervous. All the same, I think I kept my cool. As Monica would say in Friends, 'I'm breezy!'.

Dang, I should have asked if she had plans to come to Canada. Okay, more specifically my house but I'm pretty sure if she hit the Ontario (I live in the dot near Hamilton) area I could find a way to get there.

I'm not a stalker!

I need to hit the bed in the next hour as one of my best buds is coming tomorrow for 3pm. During the last week I believe I have been in a REM state at that time in the afternoon so yeah, maybe a little medicinal help to get me on the right track.

So I need to unwind and what better way than to go visit all my buds on the sidebar!

4 comments:

Kristie (J) said...

Cindy -LOL I read your post at RT and that was a wonderful example of gushing. And know something? Of all the Anne Stuart books I have, I don't think I have Lord of Danger. Yes! A book to track down!

~ames~ said...

I went to read your post too. I thought it was good. :P I'm off to do dreaded shopping today (but not for books).

Dev said...

I just got my first Anne Stuart this week ~ Still Lake, and I can't wait to read it. I'll have to wonder over to RT to read your post.

Rosie said...

Cindy, I've always thought Anne Stuart hasn't gotten the recognition she deserves. My favorite is usually the one I read most recently. However, Richard Tiernan form NIGHT FALL has always lingered in my mind. Thanks for representing all us AS fangirls so well and so proudly.