Sunday, October 15, 2006

MeMe Cause I Can

I stole this from Holly. I'm not going to tag anyone else, but if you do decide to do this, let me know, yeah?

1. Dated outside your race?
NOT GUILTY - If I was hot I could have dated anyone but I'm not hot so getting one guy to ask me out was a feat. One of my early crushes was on a young boy who was second generation from India. He was such a great kid.

2. Singing in the shower?
NOT GUILTY - shit I can barely keep myself upright in the shower since I have usually just crawled out of bed.

3. Spit in someone's drink?
NOT GUILTY - the thought that people do this makes me want to gag. Also makes me want to eat at home. *thinks for a second* Nope, still going to be a fast food junkie.

4. Played with Barbies?
NOT GUILTY - apparently my hatred of all dolls happened when my mother cuddled a doll of mine and told me she was so sweet. The minute she put the doll back in the stroller I had I immediately grabbed it, threw it on the ground and grabbed a stuffed animal. I've hated all things doll ever since and have loved stuffed animals.

5. Made someone cry?
GUILTY - and yeah, a few times I have done it on purpose but I was a super bitch in my 20s

6. Opened your Christmas presents early?
GUILTY - you know when we were kids this was very taboo. It was only when Bob and I got married that he would say something about opening a gift on Christmas Eve. I was all shocked until I thought, 'why not?' and have done our stockings since then. Last year we did our Secret Santa on Christmas Eve - hey sometimes not having young kids around is fun too ;)

7. Lied to a friend?
GUILTY - I have done this to keep the peace. Hey, those of us without kids know you don't mess with the parenting skills of those with kids. Unless they are abusive then they better watch the fuck out!! Just moronic? Apparently I don't have a leg to stand on.

8. Watched and cried while watching a soap opera?
GUILTY - shut up - I'm pretty sure I was PMS-ing at the time.

9. Played a computer game for more than 5 hours?
GUILTY - I used to do this during exams. Nothing like knowing you have a exam the next day and that you need to study, but no! Just one more Tetris game. C'mon. You've all lost at least a day with that one!

10. Ran through the sprinklers naked?
NOT GUILTY - at least not that I can remember

11. Ate food that fell on the floor?
GUILTY (only dry goods and if it's my floor - like if a cookie tries to escape, fo-gedi-boudit - Bob and I call them escapies - especially the fries in the bottom of the fast food bag.)

12. Went outside naked?
Can I plead the fifth?? (does this include skinny dipping? Hey! It's not like I asked you to join me! Sheesh.)

13. Been on stage?
GUILTY - but I was usually in the chorus and stood at the farthest away point.

14. Been on stage naked or close to it?
NOT GUILTY.

15. Been in a parade?
NOT GUILTY - at least I hope not!

16. Been in a school play?
GUILTY - but again, chorus girl.

17. Drank beer?
NOT GUILTY (I can't get past the smell and then the few times I have tried it I've decided that 'aquiring a taste for something' means dull your tastebuds and deal).

18. Gotten detention?
GUILTY (I had a panic attack during a lunch break, called my mom and went home. Apparently not telling the teacher wasn't a good thing. Detention.)

19. Been on a plane?
HELL NO!!!! Oh shit, I was on a plane when I was teeny tiny but the only thing I remember are the peanuts and even then, I don't know if it is a real memory.

20. Been on a cruise?
NOT GUILTY (been on an over night ferry to get to Newfoundland and I was scared shitless - I know, what a freakin' surprise. I think I had seen the original Titanic just before this excursion - sweet)

21. Broken into a house?
GUILTY (Only our own there when we were kids and the parents needed us to crawl through a window).

22. Gotten a tattoo?
NOT GUILTY (I don't like things long enough to have them tatooed on my body. I'm always changing - I remember saying how I loved wolves and I must have 15 pictures of them. I like monkeys - I suddenly have every stuffed monkey ever made. And then there is the wimp factor)

23. Gotten piercings?
GUILTY (twice when I was a kid - the first time they were horribly infected and grew over and the second time I learned that I could only wear gold and once I hit university I lost the only gold set I had and they grew over again. I still have little bumps where the holes used to be and now I just can't be bothered)

24. Gotten into a fist fight?
NOT GUILTY - I like to use my words ;)

25. Gotten into a shouting match?
HELL YEAH!! I even get into mock shouting matches. Bob and I rarely ever raise our voices but I do tend to be loud anyways.

26. Swallowed sea/pool water?
GUILTY (can't be avoided).

27. Spun yourself in circles to get dizzy on purpose?
GUILTY - I think I may have done this once and realized that being nauseated is not a state I ever want to be in.

28. Laughed so hard it hurt?
GUILTY (all the time!).

29. Tripped on your own feet?
GUILTY (on my own feet, on other people's feet, over a stair, up the stairs, you name it, I've tripped over it. Except a banana peel).

30. Cried yourself to sleep?
NOT GUILTY (I can cry before I fall asleep but fall asleep while crying? Maybe when I was a baby but it takes all my concentration to fall aslep).

31. Cried in public?
GUILTY (Yep and I hate it).

32. Thrown up in public?
GUILTY (I got sun stroke in Florida and went to a mall with a girl and her mother that I had met that day. I puked all over a store. Vera, vera bad).

33. Lied to your parents?
GUILTY (Are you telling me that there are people who tell their parents the truth? Shit, I won't even tell my mother my jeans size).

34. Skipped class?
GUILTY (Uh, yeah. In university I skipped an entire semester of one class but I got a D in it. Still have nightmares of having my diploma revoked).

35. Cried so hard you threw up?
Good God No!! I can only do one thing at a time. I usually end up crying when I throw up because I hate throwing up. Therefore, if I was crying so hard I was about to throw up, I would hunt down a tranq and bloody well drug myself to keep from heaving. But that might just be me ;)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh, I'll do this. Easier thinking thinking up original content on my own.

Mailyn said...

Damn it, all you people doing this are making me want to do it!

Must. Not. Cave. In.

:-P

CindyS said...

Jay - exactly!!

Mailyn - you know you wanna ;)

Cindy

Kyahgirl said...

so you're kinda naughty and kinda nice, all at the same time :-)

Holly said...

Nice answers, Cindy. I saw, Lazy Cindy, Bitchy Cindy and Happy Cindy all in one. Me Likey. ha ha

Mailyn, give in, you know you wanna. It'll be fun. And everyone else is doing it. *snicker*

CindyS said...

Kyahgirl - Yep, I'm a princess ;)

Holly - I was at Kristie's today and confessed my new little secret that just confirms that Lazy Cindy really does rule the house ;) We bought a mini-fridge and put in our wardrobe in the master bedroom. My arguement is that I want it to feel like a home away from home ;) Here I was thinking moving to a two story home would help me get in shape *snort*

Cindy