Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Hark Upon Yonder!

All right ladies and germs *starts laughing* - damn, I've always wanted to say that.

*still laughin* No I'm okay, just give me a minute.

Shit, now I have the giggles. You know what that means? I've been up too long. When I get beyond tired I start laughing so hard that I cry and my stomach hurts and Bob finally has enough and yells my name like he's really mad. Nowadays I'm onto that so now the laughing will stop for a few seconds and then I start all over again. Yeah, Bob loves when I get like this.

Wait. Why did I gather you all here?

Right!

Go to Megan's!! (poor Megan - I've used germs and shit in this post already, I'm not worthy)

Megan has A&E's Pride and Prejudice DVD set up as a contest prize.

Hey, hey, slow down, there are some rules.

You have to make comments that are PERTINENT to the post. Now, I went and looked the word up just in case it didn't mean what I thought it meant.

It means, "pertaining or relating directly AND significantly (this is probably where I failed like the miserable monkey I am) to the matter at hand." That's from Dictionary.com and I would like to protest the use of the word 'pertaining' in the definition of the word pertinent. I'm pretty sure there is a grammatical law of some sort that does not allow this. *thumps desk* *Picks up phone to call the grammar police*

I'm not drunk. Honest. I would so tell you if I was drunk because I really have no shame.

There is at least one other rule I can't remember but - oh!! only one comment on a post counts. Unless you ask what the definition of pertinent is and then you're taken out of the running.

So, go see Megan here.

Like how I left the link to the very bottom? See how wily and crafty I am?

*blink*

You're not here anymore are you?

5 comments:

CindyS said...

P.S. I did two posts today so if you happen by here again, you can read the next post down, you know, if you're feeling up to it ;)

Cindy

Anonymous said...

Hi Cindy- Sounds a great time was had by all. My Husband has never said, "Go buy more books." Ever. *pouts*

BTW- Did a post with the guilty/innocent meme.

Megan Frampton said...

Thank you! This is so sweet of you!

Mailyn said...

Of course I am reading both your posts. Right now all I can say is I am laughing like an idiot at this post. You make me crack up every time. LMFAO!!!!

CindyS said...

Bookwormom - I'm not sure what got into Bob but it was a unique experience! I'm on my way soon to read your meme.

Megan - oh, go on ;)

Mailyn - Don't. Encourage. Me. ;)

Cindy