Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Super Bunny Quick

I have to go to bed in like the next 10 minutes but thought I should update.

I finished putting the third coat of varathane on the wardrobe about an hour ago and the weird fumey taste in my mouth isn't nearly as bad as it has been. So, like, yeah me!

I have a doctor's appointment today and am hoping she will give me a flu shot. That's not why I am going - I have a standing appointment every 3 months for discussing any changes in my panic and which pills need updating. I just want more than normal for the next few months!!!

I also wanted to let you guys know that because time has been slowly kicking my ass, I have started a new way to visit everyone's blog. I start at the top of the list one day and then start at the bottom of the list the next day. That way, if I'm not getting every where I am at least getting to every ones over the two days. Honestly, I know things will slow down for me but just in case you haven't seem me commenting as much it's either me dropping in and reading and then jumping to the next blog so I can see how everybody is doing.

If Bob does have next week off it will be worse but he is talking about how it might have to change to the week after. That would be on a pay week which would mean more fun but hey, I'll let him decide.

Okay, Bob needs to get up and his alarm hasn't gone off so I'm off to toss him out of bed with my cold feet on his back as I crawl in to snuggle in for the day.

Hey, sometimes you gotta do whatcha gotta do. And if sometimes you get a smidge of enjoyment out of the task then hey, win/win ;)

Good night!

6 comments:

~ames~ said...

Ah...the good ol' cold feet trick. Good stuff that. LOL

When I'm sleeping, Max gets me with his cold nose...usually on my neck, sometimes my cheek.

Now I can't decide which is worse...

Mailyn said...

Ha! <- that's for Ames. My baby stays away from the bed until I get up. The other two can't hardly reach the bed. LOL.

Awww...take care of yourself Cindy. Do what you have to do, we all understand. I also go every 3 months to the Psycho...er Psychiatrist. [I swear HE needs therapy!]

*hugs* and I hope you feel less anxious soon!!!!

Kyahgirl said...

HI Cindy, I just thought I'd drop by and say hello. I noticed over at AAR that you're a Canadian. In my travels I've actually hardly met any other Canadian bloggers so it seemed important!

Try not to work yourself to death miss. You've got an important poll to manage! :-)

(my name at AAR is Laura Jean in case you're wondering if you have a stalker, I'm not).

CindyS said...

Ames - I can still remember watching our cat Emma reach her nose out and touch Bob's nose while he was sleeping. It was so cute but it was obvious she needed him to get up to fill her bowl!

Mailyn - Thanks hon, yeah, I'm trying hard to find the positive but talked to the Doc and she is upping the Effexor - no flu shot because Canada doesn't have one ready yet - they are thinking maybe end of November - I figure I'll have had the flu three times by then ;)

Even though I seem to be a bit blue I am getting stuff in order and the feeling of accomplishment definitely helps!

You know what's funny, my Doc appt is for 15 minutes and I swear to you that ten of those minutes are of my doc telling me about her life - too funny!

Laura Jean - welcome!! You have to go over to Ames - she's from Manitoba (she's Thrifty Reader) on the sidebar and then Valeen is also from Canada NB and is at Turn Another Page AND then there is Nath at The Life of A Dumpling from Montreal Quebec AND THEN, the original Canadian blogger who lives only an hour from me is Kristie over at Ramblings On Romance!

Kristie's blog was just featured on the latest ATBF.

I see you are from Alberta! I love the picture of the puppy but I see from your profile that your dog is a Standard poodle so I'm wondering if that puppy is yours or did you just find the pic. He's a beaut!

You have permission to now stalk me ;)

Nicole said...

Don't know how I missed finding your blog. I know I've seen you posting around SF right? Anyhoo, love the look, and your pretty funny. I'd love to put my cold feet on Josh to get his ass outta bed sometimes. lol. I'll be back around I'm sure.

Kyahgirl said...

Ok, I will stalk you now and go visit all the Canadian bloggers you pointed me too.
I'm not sure which puppy you're referring to. Is it the one in my avatar? That's a Belgian sheepdog and her name was Kyah. She died around the time I was getting into the cyberworld. Our pet name for here was Kyahgirl so that's why I chose that as my username on line.

yes, we do have a Standard poodle now, Casper. He is a joy!