Friday, August 05, 2005

Ho Ha! You Were Warned!

This here is my Cody bear. He is an Australian cross of some kind and we are thinking it was with a Dingo ;) Actually we have only found one picture that looks anything like him and it was an Australian Sheep Dog as opposed to an Australian Shepherd which we were told he was. Anyways, he so loves the water and will even put his head under. Crazy is what this dog is. Oh, and jealous of any attention paid to Rocky (his black lab brother). He will bark without taking a breath the whole time someone so much as looks at Rocky.


This here is Rocky (or Rockafeller as I call him).
He is a lab cross with a collie which can lead to some interesting behaviours. I will tell a story about his ability to smell water from a mile away. Icky story. He's the eldest of the clan and although all you see is him standing there, this was a lucky shot. He normally races back and forth through the pool and sloshes around. Unlike Cody, he feel no need to get anything other than his legs and belly wet. Bathing him is a nightmare because his fur repells water so I am there for a good half hour getting the soap out of his fur.



Last but not least, Emma and Amber. Yep, the loving last for only so long before the fur starts to fly so once again, a lucky shot. Okay, I'm done and off to bed.

So another for Maili ;) Hope this cheered her up a bit and made animial lovers sqeeee. As for blogging, I can see where the hassles may come in. Oh well, I'll keep at it. I think the next blog will be a 'things to do blog' all about the reading I have been doing. See, books may come up yet!


CindyS

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Cute! I have to agree that that first one doesn't look like he has Australian Shepherd in him (my family has two Aussies).