Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Umm, Can You Tell Me?

Ho-kay, I had a draft and I finished the linking and stuff and then I went and published it. I even saw it on the real blog all shiny and new. So can someone tell me where the hell it went? After I published I tooled around trying to figure out how to change my perma-links to a color that stood out. Yep, accomplished. However, my Keeper blog is no longer there. Worse, it is not in the draft area either.

It's gone isn't it. Crap. I see what you guys mean about posts disappearing. I thought that only happened if it hadn't been saved on your computer for 3 frickin' days.

Goin' to find chocolate.

Nuts, is there a way to copy and paste withing the compose window? I'm getting my butt kicked here!

Cindy

1 comment:

Kristie (J) said...

I'd offer to help but I don't even know what you are talking about (see you are ahead of me) Maybe - and this is a guess, you have to publish twice. When you change anything on the template you publish it and then publish it again. - Guessing.