Friday, August 12, 2005

Linking About

I'm just going to go blog hopping for a bit. Maili is tooling around with her blog and changing up all sorts of things. Right now, I am very happy about my ghostly lighthouse. Maili also posted pictures of her bookcases! I love pictures of other peoples books. Makes me feel normal.

Meljean has pictures of food on her blog and now I am hungry. What's funny, is I don't think I have eaten anything she has listed. I have had carrot cake but really, if it is cake, give me something that doesn't have a vegetable in it!

The Smart Bitches are just wonderfully articulate as always so be off with ya.

Kristie (J) talks about RESPECT and I totally get where she is going. I'm off to comment there in a moment. Yeah, I'll be wordy like normal.

Suisan is trying to read Zorro and just isn't feeling the love. Funny how the next installment of Zorro with....ah, you know who's in it, is coming out and all I feel is a sense of 'been there, done it'. Give me something new to play with! And please, children in movies telling the bad guy that their daddy is gonna 'kick their ass' is overdone.

Oohhh, on a side note, Hostage with Bruce Willis - LOVED IT! But then, I have a Bruce Willis thing, so you are warned.

Edited: I just went to find the link for this movie and the reviews by others said it was horrible, ah well, I guess he just made the movie for me!

Okay, I'm still surfing so, see ya.

2 comments:

Suisan said...

Thanks for the bump on your post!

(And I finally changed your link on my sidebar to read Wonderings instead of Wanderings.)

Take care, Suisan

Suisan said...

I know I'll go see Zorro, and I'm sure I'll enjoy it in a guilty pleasure way, but I'm thinking that Shrek2 killed any need I had to see Antonio in a black mask again.

"Gaaack. Wchhha. Hairball."