Friday, August 05, 2005

This is For Maili

Wow, now that I have bitten the bullet and decided to blog I am blank. Great. I'm blaming Maili ;)

Then, who cares, it's not like anyone else besides Maili will show up so, here I am in blogland. By the way, the templates blow. They blow HUGE. Okay, maybe it's just that I have seen them all before from all the blog hopping. Also I have to figure out how to change the title of this blog. I'm thinking I really meant wonderings and yes, you will figure that out pretty fast. (Note: the title was nocturnal wanderings but I figured out how to fix it pretty fast) It's very disconcerting conversing with someone and having them suddenly turn and say, 'and Cindy's train of thought has skipped the tracks again'. So yeah, I don't want anyone critiquing this acting like I'm a writer and all that crap. If you are here, you're bored or Maili sent you, poor bastard. Crap, I can tell from this last paragraph that I am buggering this up but, oh well.

Ho-okay, what will this blog be about...whatever. It'll take me a while to figure out how to work all the gizmos and such and I'm not even sure I remember what my username was. *dammit I need to write this stuff down*

Yikes, it's 4:30am here and the dh just got up to bug me so I better run for now. I don't want him knowing about this - not sure why, it's just for me and he is...how shall we say...paranoid. Privacy and such but it's not like I'm going to be telling anything like banking info or anything, sheesh.

CindyS

7 comments:

Tara Marie said...

It's a lovely looking blog, congrats!!

Rosario said...

who cares, it's not like anyone else besides Maili will show up ...

Wrong! ;-) Welcome to blogland, Cindy!

sybil said...

LOL

finally! One down :)

welcome

Nicole said...

lol mine is usually paranoid about privacy and stuff, but he doesn't mind my blog. Like you said, not like there's banking info and stuff on there.

Anonymous said...

waving hand, I was really first, I was really first to say hi and welcome to the blog world. I was here at 5:30 am.
Glad I can comment now :)

CindyS said...

Wow, guys! Thanks for coming over! and Yes, Kristie was officially the first to be here but I didn't have the comments working. Considering I had the thing up and running at 4:14am Kristie was lucky that there was anything here. Also I keep changing stuff and republishing the blog so I hope I don't lose the comments.

I'm still working on the links (who knew I would get knee deep into HTML on my first night?)

CindyS

lost said...

Hey, hey! You have a blog!!! Whoo hoo! Nice to see you, Miss CindyS! :D