Friday, September 29, 2006

Cowardly Cindy

I still haven't picked up a book yet. Thus the title of this post. It's okay, I'm one with my wussiness.

Stupid things.

1. I woke up at 11am but since I have been napping in the afternoon I decided to just sit up for an hour and watch TV and then I went back to sleep. I got up a 2pm. Yes. I'm aware of where this is leading but I'm a glutton for my own punishment. I can do it again tomorrow but hopefully I will be too busy on the weekend to nap. *snort* The minute I hit 'uber-bitch' Bob will lock me in the bedroom and yell through the crack in the door 'GO TO SLEEP!!'

2. Okay, if I thought for one minute that Emma (long haired black and white cat) or Cody would be horribly embarrassed by what I'm about to post, well, screw 'em!

For the last week and a bit Cody has had wicked gas. I mean peel the paint off the walls kind of gas and yes, I know of which I speak. I know 'silent but deadly' came about because of it's ability to kill but OMG! Cody is slowly cranking the life out of Bob and I. What's weird is that his food intake is always the same. He gets no people food and eats the same amount of food everyday. I'm terrified to change his food to something else for fear he might actually cause an explosion.

Then tonight.

Bob and I come home and I start gagging up a storm. Emma, God bless her cute toes, has apparently used that litter box I used to talk about. The one that is now in the garage but for some reason has a draft that brings the 'killer stank' into the house. For an hour tonight Bob went around trying to find out if she had gone somewhere other than her litter. After that, I spent a good deal of time looking to see if she has done something outside her litter box. So far we haven't found anything out of the ordinary and yet, good God, we need an intervention. If I open the window in the laundry room it is better but Bob won't leave that window open because it's a break in point.

I fuckin' dare someone to break in! They'll die of 'Emma butt' long before they can do anything!

Seriously, I'm done with smells. I can't take it anymore. Emma's litter box is going to end up outside and I don't care if her urine freezes the minute it leaves her body. The smells in this house are horrifying and now I'm afraid one of our friends will do a drop in.

I think it's time to google animal stink and see if there is such a food that makes fecal matter scent free.

Yes. I'm hoping for a miracle.

Aren't you glad you dropped in today?

Just be grateful this isn't a scratch and sniff blog because I would soooo share the pain!

8 comments:

Bev (BB) said...

Cindy, what are you feeding those poor animals?!?

I literally laughed until tears came to my eyes and then I had to share it with Amy. Plus we're developing your habits because this is all happening at 2AM.

Amy wants to know who's sneaking them tidbits of something . . . this is a girl who knows her cats.

Oh, does Cody like cat food? That could cause a, uh, odiferous stink from a dog.

CindyS said...

I'm so glad that you laughed because I was thinking that this is the kind of post that people think WTF!?

Cody has always been on Pedigree Pal - Healthy and only dry food. Now, he has more free reign and maybe he has been dipping into the cat's dish when Bob's not paying attention.

The cats - I changed them to Science Diet Elderly dry and SD canned (Bob insists they get canned food - a tsp each morning). Used to be IAMS but I heard that they had fallen on the quality scale.

I'm considering getting that real expensive vet food because Lord Almighty it smells like an outhouse!!

Also, I know I shouldn't but I think I'm going to get Emma into the vet and have her shaved down. That way, no Klingons ;)

CindyS (also still up and soon off to bed!)

Rosario said...

LMAO at the scratch-and-sniff blog :-D

Mailyn said...

ROTFLMAO....I have now words!!!!

Rowena said...

ROFLMAO...

You poor thing, I can't even think what to write because I'm sitting here laughing my tail off, I do love you Cindy, really I do...I'm so glad that I'm not visiting your house though, this is why I don't have pets...I can barely stand the human smells, but animals too? You're a brave, brave woman sweets and I'm ever so glad that I stopped by today...LOL.

Kristie (J) said...

LOL - Ah pets - they can be such fodder for funny stories can't they?
And still no book started? Slumps - boo, hiss.

Dev said...

Cindy ~ Did we jinx ourselves? You haven't picked up a book; I have and really wished I hadn't.

LOL at the scratch-and-sniff blog. Good Lord, don't give the programmers any ideas!

CindyS said...

So glad that my 'zoo' scents make you all laugh ;) Bob discovered that Emma had missed her box out in the garage. Yeah. It's killer stuff. Blergh.

Devonna - I have picked up two books and then put them down because I was BORED but I didn't want to post about them because I can't say it's the books that are the problem. And yeah. Super Jinxed!

Cindy