Friday, September 15, 2006

JENNIE!!! Slave To Sensation

Mrreow.

It's 4pm and I just finished reading Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh.

I have no hope of being even remotely intelligent right now. That's enough! Ahem. Anyways, just thought I would breeze in and let Jennie know it's a KEEPER, KEEPER, KEEPER!!

More after some sleep.

Oh and I called Bob at work and he's feeling all flu like. I'm telling you, if I could convince him to sleep somewhere else until he is better I would soooo do it. Why? Because I get really sick when I get the flu. Vomitty sick. I hate vomitty sick.

No kisses for Bobby!

Bed time!

Psst, now I want a panther of my own.

4 comments:

C2 said...

Oh goody!! I just found it at Wal-mart this afternoon! I was going to save it for vacation but I don't want to take potential keepers...I want to take books I can abandon along the way. :o) That means I should read it now, don't you think?

Holly said...

I plan on picking this up tonight. I can't wait.

And I hate vomitty sick, too, so I don't blame you for wanting to kick Bob out of bed.

Poor you. No, not Bob, YOU. LOL

Dev said...

I bought it at Walmart a few days ago, but haven't read it yet. I hope to get to it soon ~ hopefully within at least the next week or so.

Jennie said...

YAYYYYYYYY!!!

Yeah, I have to say again.

YAYYYYYY!!!!!

So glad you liked it. I told you it was HAWT! MRROWW, is right.